Denbighshire County Council is launching a new Anti-Dog Fouling campaign to reduce dog fouling in public areas within the county.
The Council’s position is simple and clear:
Dog fouling is not acceptable in our communities
We need to find out why this is a problem in Denbighshire and be proactive in our approach to tackling the issue.
Key to the campaign is the support of local communities to improve the visual image of the local area.
The Council need the community to help support this campaign by:
– Being the Council’s eyes and ears
– Telling us where hotspot areas are for dog fouling
– Letting us know who is not picking up dog mess
– Encouraging friends and family to pick up after their own dogs
– Telling us your ideas of how dog fouling can be improved in Denbighshire.
The Council respects that most dog owners have a responsible and respectful attitude towards their communities.
There is an online survey on their website www.sirddinbych.gov.uk/bawci or www.denbighshire.gov.uk/dogfouling.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this campaign please contact them on 0800 2300234.